Rules and Regulations
If an athlete does not abide by the rules and regulations of the UTHC, he could receive a warning, a time penalty or be disqualified. You can consult the complete official rules and regulations of the UTHC at harricana.info. The following is a summary of the applicable rules.
- Ensure your bib is worn on the front of the body and is visible at all times.
- Always remain on the marked trail.
- Pacers are not allowed.
- The assistance of a crew is permitted for the 125 km only. The crew is permitted at the La Marmotte, Parc des Hautes-Gorges and Split aid stations and at the Mont Grand-Fonds finish area.
- Always pick up your trash and dispose of it at the appropriate areas of the aid stations.
- Poles are permitted for distances of 42 km and ove.
- Cutoff times must be respected to avoid elimination.
- Mandatory equipment must be worn or carried at all times.