2020 UTHC Athlete Guide
Find in the 2020 UTHC Athlete Guide all the useful information you need to plan your participation in the Ultra-Trail Harricana. Thank you for reading it carefully.
For the 2020 edition, here is a reminder of what you need to get done in the upcoming weeks:
- Reading the health/sanitary guide;
- Signature of the commitment form;
- Shuttle reservations. This is ONLY for those who have not been able to find a ride back to the start, which is highly recommended. Deadline for reservations: August 25;
- Support Team Registration. Deadline for registration: August 30.
- Reservation of the time slot for bib pick-up. The reservations are on a first come, first served basis and spots are limited by time slot.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions or need further information.
Please reserve your time slot ahead of time to better manage crowds.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND ID REQUIRED for all distances
- SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH 10am to 4pm : at Boutique du Lac (1020 Boulevard du Lac, Lac-Beauport, QC G3B 0W8)
- THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 1OTH 4pm to 9pm in Mont Grand-Fonds (1000, chemin des Loisirs, La Malbaie)
- FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH 9am to 10pm in Mont Grand-Fonds (1000, chemin des Loisirs, La Malbaie)
MANDATORY FORM : First arrived. First served.
Registered bib pickup (last update Sept 3, 2020)
Support Teams and Accompanying person at the arrival line
All persons accompanying an athlete, whether as a support team (125 km only) or to welcome the athlete upon arrival at Mont Grand-Fonds, must first complete the COVID commitment form.